Isang gabi naisipan ko lang magpost ng sa facebook ng maikling note to my future sons and daughters.
Na gustuhan ko ang idea na ito at naisipan kong sumulat nalang ng liham para mabasa nila sa future (sana nga lang basahin nila blog ko).
Dear future sons and daughters,
Today is a gloomy day but I will not allow the weather to dampen my spirit, so instead I’ve decided to dream and look forward to the future to get me excited. Here’s a list of what I am planning to do in the future with you and your dad:
- Go to some art, history, science museums
- Watch theater plays
- Watch an orchestra or maybe watch mom perform on stage
- Go to the bookstore at list once a month and buy books.
- Do crafts and artworks together, or maybe even have a photography session
- Bake (But first I need to buy an oven and learn how to bake)
- Will teach you how to cook
- Will teach you that doing chores can be fun
- We’ll teach you how to pray
- Read Bible stories together
- Help the poor
- We’ll have an appreciation day apart from the usual thanksgiving day
- Go to new places at least once a year
- We’ll teach you how to be good stewards of your resources (your mommy is still learning but I am appreciating this season)
- We will definitely go to the beach and build sand castles
- We’ll go to other countries and help churches
- We will encourage one another
- Sing songs together
- Rest assured that we will buy you toys
- I know we will travel a lot but I will make sure I will teach you Filipino
- We will visit your cousins, titos and titas, and your grandmoms and granddads.
- I have to ask your dad first, but for me you can drink coffee at the age of 10. 😉
- Yes, we’ll have dogs
- Bonus: Your dad and I will discipline you, it’ll be unpleasant at first but you will appreciate it when you guys grow up.
These are just few of the things I can think of right now, but there’ll be more. I cannot speak for your dad (because I don’t know him yet) but I assure you that he is awesome. Maybe he will teach you math, or how to swim, maybe how to ride a bike or how to drive. I’m excited to see you guys, know that I am praying for you. God bless my little ones.
Love, your mom
current mood: Dancing with the rain.